Curious About What Makes Our Students Love Our FT Esthetics Class?
Taking a serious look into a creatively and financially rewarding career in the beauty & skin care industry takes courage! We know you probably have a lot of questions like ‘how can I make this work?’ which is exactly what everyone professionally licensed on the TSPA team has asked themselves at one point. That’s why we put together our students’ 8 favorite reasons that helped influence them to take steps towards exploring our 19 week program to start enjoying the ability to care for people and live artistically.
Our full-time esthetics program is the perfect program to launch you towards that financial freedom you’re looking for.
- Full-timer’s qualify for more financial aid (FAFSA) awards than part-timer’s
- $5,000 to $15,000 scholarships (apply before June 31st) (easiest application ever!)
- Weekends & evenings are all yours!
- Enroll before June 31st to benefit from additional FAFSA in the form of Pell Grants
- Lower tuition cost means less debt. Graduate With less debt than students at our competitors
- TSPA offers the most competitive tuition in the DC area.
- You have the potential to convert to half time after your first 4weeks*
- 5 months till you start earning your professional income*! (*you must be FT only to complete in 5 months)
If you want to become an esthetician, come visit or revisit our campus to see if we meet your expectations to launch you towards that financial freedom you’re looking for.
Pick up some cool summer gear and support a great cause. From June 1st to August 1st we will be selling a fun and versatile summer stretchy scarf or “buff” like the ones you’ve seen on the tv show Survivor. They can be worn more than a dozen different ways and are the perfect summer accessory! They only cost $5 and all of the proceeds from your purchase go toward support of Community Family Life Services. Since 1969, Community Family Life Services, Inc. has provided children, families and adults with the tools and resources needed to move beyond poverty and homelessness. CFLS also supports women who are returning home following a period of incarceration by assisting them as they move into permanent self-sufficiency. Get them for you, a friend, and the kids and know that you are doing your part to support a great cause.
HAVE FUN IN THE BUFF AND MAYBE WIN A GREAT PRIZE TOO!
TSPA, D.C. is running a fun contest that could make you “Insta-famous” and hook you up with a fabulous prize. Simply follow the steps below for a chance to win the grand prize of a $100 TSPA gift card towards services!
The contest is simple:
- Purchase a buff at the school
- Take a fun, creative selfie prominently featuring you wearing the buff. (keep the images appropriate please 😊 )
- Post it to your Instagram account using these two hashtags: [#tspainthebuff] & [#tspadc]
- Post your picture by August 1st
- Check back with the school, our social media accounts, and/or website to see if you won and to claim your prize.
CONTEST DETAILS: Employees, currently enrolled students, and direct account contacts from vendors/companies affiliated with the school are ineligible to win the grand prize. All posts need to be of an appropriate nature. Lewd, profane, discriminatory, or inappropriate posts will be disqualified. Winner must claim prize by September 1st, 2019 or it will be awarded to the next selected post winner. Contact this school with any additional questions you may have. The use of the word “buff” is a play on words as well as the colloquial, generic term for a stretchy, tubular-sewn scarf and not meant to imply the product being sold for charity is the trademark brand BUFF®.